If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Should things go from bad to worse


Some members of my extended family have spent years planning for the worst and expecting nothing less that total catastrophe. This weekend while bouncing around the internet I saw this little device and thought I'd offer it up to those family members who are interested.

You'll also note this product is made in the good old U.S. of A. which satisfies another extended family conspiracy theory of doom and destruction.

If you're reading this and asking yourself, "Is he talking about me?" The answer is probably not. You know who you are.

4 comments:

Ryan April 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Is that a joke that the only other place the NukAlert is marketed in is Japan?

David,  April 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Does it come with a Warranty?

Christian Darby April 27, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Funny. I'm guessing once the bomb goes off and you decide to crawl out of the cave/shelter you've been hiding in, only to discover you were mislead by a three - seventeen - five beeping sequence you'll be on your own for a refund.

linda April 29, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

oh my goodness - hahaha. your family is a hot bed of conspiracy theories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.