If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a Tiny Patch


The other day while looking in the rear-view mirror, I noticed a few grey hairs. We’ve had nearly constant rain for the past month but on that day, the stars seemed to align and the sun shone through the clouds in the same split second I checked the mirror. It’s reflection revealing a peppering of grey across my scalp.

Later I mentioned it to Linda and all she said was, “You don’t really have that much. Just that one tiny patch above your left ear and a few random ones everywhere else.”

Today I’m adding to the patch of grey.

2 comments:

Cameron Creek May 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Know how you feel. I've seen some mysterious new ones myself.

David,  May 30, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I was on a 6 day backpacking trip recently. I didn't shave. My daughter said I looked like Papa. As in Grandpa.

(and I think you are older than I)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.