If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Perfection


We’ve all heard the saying, ‘Don’t mess with perfection.’ This is a statement not to be confused with it’s close cousin, ‘If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it,’ which is close, but only at first glance. While the second statement refers to an object that works, or at a minimum, services and requires little to no attention the first statement calls one’s attention to something that merits complete and utter focus simply because it can’t be improved upon. They’re opposites, really.

May 11th each year, for me, is perfection.

Happy Birthday Linda!

3 comments:

linda May 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

you are wonderful to even say that! what is that photo? seriously? you should have put one up of a supermodel or something - as usual I look heinous.

Christian Darby May 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I chose that photo because it looks like you - and I love it.

David,  May 11, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Happy B-Day Linda. 29 never looked so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.