If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, October 2, 2009

There, I fixed it - or - Finally my chance to use my new words

I'm not generally a huge fan of the forwarded email but yesterday when a friend from work sent me an email titled, "There, I fixed it," I was overjoyed. Finally here was a chance to use the new lingo I've been practicing since my last post.

VERY 'WT'. Here are just a few:

My favorite one is of the two guys in the pool with the floating power strip. Which one is your favorite?








3 comments:

Stoker Family October 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

I think that the shopping cart is my favorite. Practical, and adds charm to the backyard

lisa,  October 2, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I'm with Janet, the shopping cart's the winner:)

Paula October 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Hey Christian...it has been awhile! I told Rod I see your name on facebook and he said he would love to see you. Then I saw this post...you have to forward it to my landlord, slumlord, handyman, hot Rod. Please? rodyoung66@msn.com

I hope you and Linda are well. I like the one in the pool btw.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.