If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Personal Sculpting Fitness Program®

Readers,

I have spoken with my sister Megan about this but don’t believe anyone else is aware of a milestone I’ve begun meeting in my life.  Except Linda, who is acutely aware and is in fact reaping the benefits with great joy.  I have discovered an incredible supplement which has turned the fitness world on it’s ear and turned me into the specimen Linda has always dreamed of. I have kept a journal documenting my progress and willingly share it with you now, here in this blog.  Take it for what it’s worth but believe me, this is powerful stuff.  Each Tuesday I’ll send out another day torn from my journal giving you proper time to wrap your mind around the previous entry.

Day 7-
Portions of my personal hygiene regimen have become a bit difficult these days.  But with the incredible results I’m seeing from the Personal Sculpting Fitness Program® I now have a very impressive body and the trade-off is well worth it.  Having muscles on top of muscles however makes it a bit hard to reach things, if you catch my drift.  My arms seem only capable of bending enough to accommodate barbells and these delicious Personal Sculpting Shakes 6 times a day but I’m learning to cope.  This delicious elixir only passes the doors to my new temple by using those little bendy straws, but once again the trade-off is nothing.  I mean seriously, what’s worth complaining about when you look this good.  With such terrific results I’ve hardly noticed the disruptive 4-hour increments with which they must be taken and Linda is willing to put up with the night portion of my regimen on account of the “eye candy” factor.  Her words not mine.  


Until next Tuesday, do your best to stay as fit as me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.