If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Security Briefs creator missing. . .

We've all heard that good things come in pairs and I wonder if the flip side is true as well. On the heels of yesterdays security tip I stepped into the elevator at work and was welcomed with the nastiest smell. Not so much like someone had farted but more like it's last occupant had horrific B.O. I was on my way down from the 3rd floor giving my mind just enough time to wander. "What if there's someone waiting at the bottom," I thought?

There was.

I wanted to say, "Hi, it smelled like this when I got on so don't be thinking I'm the culprit." What I got out, though, was only the "Hi" which I followed with a guilty sounding stutter. Rather than quit while I looked only slightly guilty, I continued babbling incoherently, blundering the rest and probably cementing my reputation as the stinky guy who farts when he's alone on the elevator.

3 comments:

Rob,  August 14, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

You should have just inhaled deeply through your nose with your eyes closed, smiled and winked at the person before walking out...If you're going to take blame - take blame with style.

Nice blog by the way - i've got some catching up to do.

Rob,  August 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Funny but my word verification before commenting was "flatu" as in flatulation...(not kidding)

Christian Darby August 14, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Yeah, I have a deal with blogger to tailor word verification to my content

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.