If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Security streak


The other day my brother Trevor sent me a link to a website that sells a pair of men’s underwear which have been modified into a secret stash container. It seems construction workers the world over have been looking for just the right camouflage to contain their valuables. The ‘Westminster Security Brief’ is the perfect answer. “Hide your money and small items in the specially-designed shorts with the secret pouch. The front pouch looks like it has the standard flap but seals with a sturdy velcro fastener. Realistic "skid mark" will keep others from touching them.”

And why not? It’s such a small creative leap from ‘Family Jewels’ to ‘families jewels’ and the realistic “skid mark” is a touch of genius. I’m just wondering how they researched the difference between authentic and almost - and than my mind wanders to the question of what my brother was looking for when he found them.

2 comments:

graham August 13, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

only realistic for some

Dave Ure,  August 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Does it come in a thong? Just reaching out to all of the sistas out there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

My name is Christian Darby and I'm a clothing designer. I tend to run into oddly interesting people and write about it, here in my blog. I also do a 'research & review' section each Friday where I cover different random topics.